Takaful and Wills
Inheritance settlement document in the form of instructions to the executor/ administrator to fulfill all the wishes of the testator and also implement all planning and distribution of property according to the wishes of the testator after death.
Co-opbank Pertama provides takaful products and special will writing services for members in collaboration with Sun Life Malaysia Takaful Berhad and MyAngkasa Amanah Berhad.
* Any changes or amendments are subject to the terms and conditions of Co-opbank Pertama from time to time.
The services offered are as an added value to the facilities and financial services offered to members and customers
- Affordable price
- Guaranteeing the future of loved ones in their time of need
- Ensure that your property is distributed to the rightful beneficiaries
- Naming a reliable responsible party to look after the welfare of your beneficiaries
- Couples who have only daughters
- Remarried after the partner’s death
- Couples who wishes equal distribution of wealth
- Couples who have special needs children (OKU)
- Couples who have minors (under 18 years old)
- Unmarried (Single)
- With an adopted child
- Couples who have no children
- Appointment of Executors & Guardians of Property (Avoiding untrustworthy executors)
- Beneficiary Information (Avoid denial of rights)
- Property Details (All fully listed properties)
- Debt List (Avoiding “hanging deeds” caused by debt)
- Wasiyyah - Amal Jariah (1/3) (Eternal reward)
- Method/Proposed Division (Subject to the consent of the heirs)
- Word Order (Non-financial advice & final word)