Earn cash by pledging gold. Borrowers are not so burdened if they are unable to repay the financing because it has been pledged with gold.
Cash From The Value of Gold
Mortgage Period 6/12 Months
- HIGH financing margins
- FREE jewelry washing service
- Financing products based on Shariah guidelines
- Free from the elements of riba 'and gharar
- Fixed (unchanged) Profit Rate calculated based on the Financing Value
- Security guarantee of takaful protection on mortgaged goods (Marhun)
- The amount of financing offered is 75% of the Marhun Value (value of mortgaged goods).
- Maximum Daily Financing Limit is RM50,000.00 and total accumulated financing is up to RM350,000.00 per customer.
Fees charged to the Customer where it includes the cost of CBP appointment as a commodity trading agent, management costs and the cost of handling the printing of contracts and agreements
Financing Amount Wakalah Fees RM100.00 - RM999.00 0.20% RM1,000.00 - RM9,999.00 0.15% RM10,000.00 - RM24,999.00 0.10% RM25,000.00 - RM50,000.00 0.075%
Auction Management Charges
If the financing is not settled according to the stipulated Financing Period, the Mortgage Goods will be auctioned according to the auction procedure and the Customer will be charged the Auction Management Charge at the actual incidental cost. This charge will be deducted from the auction proceeds
Stamp Duty Charges
Charged to the Customer if the financing becomes default
- CBP will inform the Customer at least Twenty One (21) calendar days before the implementation date (if applicable) if there are any changes in the relevant Fees and Charges.
- Fees and Charges are subject to Sales and Service Tax (“SST”) of 6% (if applicable)