Sinar Hajj Takaful Plan
The concept of Takaful Sinar Hajj is based on the concept of Wakalah, in collaboration with Sun Life Malaysia Takaful Berhad. Based on the concept of profit sharing which provides takaful coverage for death and permanent disability (TPD), accidental death & TPD, Badal Haji, special benefits and cash benefits at the end of the contract period.
Takaful Sinar Hajj
Maximum Amount of Coverage / Umrah
- 200% of the Sum Covered for Death / Permanent Disability (TPD) during Hajj / Umrah. An additional amount of RM10,000.00 will be payable if death or TPD occurs due to an accident.
- Badal Haji – Badal Haji payment will be paid to the relevant service agency in the event of participant’s death / TPD to perform Badal Haji on behalf of the covered person.
- Special payment – a sum of RM1,500.00 will be paid to the participant once the certificate of participation reaches three (3) years for Hajj registration with Lembaga Tabung Haji
- Final benefit – the accumulated value of the General Account certificate will be payable at the end of the maturity period of the certificate
- Opsyen penambahan rider untuk perlindungan tambahan seperti :
- Rider add-on options for additional coverage such as:
- Critical Illness benefit rider
- •Waive benefits rider - all future contributions are waived until the rider's term is expired should the covered person is diagnosed with one of the 36 types of critical illness covered.
- Waive benefits rider - waives all future contributions until the rider's term expires when the contract holder dies, suffers total and permanent disability (TPD) or is diagnosed with one of the 36 critical illnesses covered. TPD coverage will expire on the monthly anniversary of the contract immediately after the contract holder's 65th birthday.
|Last Age of Admission (ALB)||Protected Sum (RM)|
|Plan 125||Plan 175||Plan 250||Plan 375||Plan 500|
|Umur 0 - 19||75,000||105,000||150,000||225,000||300,000|
|0 - 10||67,500||94,500||135,000||202,500||270,000|
|11 - 15||60,000||84,000||120,000||180,000||240,000|
|16 - 20||52,500||73,500||105,000||157,500||210,000|
|21 - 25||45,000||63,000||90,000||135,000||180,000|
|26 - 30||37,500||52,500||75,000||112,500||150,000|
|31 - 35||30,000||42,000||60,000||90,000||120,000|
|36 - 40||22,500||31,500||45,000||67,500||90,000|
|41 - 45||18,000||25,200||36,000||54,000||72,000|
|46 - 50||12,000||16,800||24,000||36,000||48,000|
|51 - 55||7,500||15,000||15,000||22,500||30,000|
- Eligibility age is based on age on last birthday
|Person Covered||Contract Holder|
|Minimum admission age||30 days||18 years|
|Maximum entry age||60 years||No Limit|
|Certificate expiry age||80 years||Not Applicable|
- The contract term is 80 years minus the entry age of the person covered.
- For Standard Lifetime
- Working Class 1, 2 and 3 only
- Malaysian Citizen and Permanent Resident of Malaysia
- No medical examination required for the application with a total risk of RM250,000.00 and below.
Can be executed after the certificate tenure reaches 3 years with a minimum withdrawal amount of RM500.00 and a minimum balance of RM1,000.00 after each withdrawal. First 3 withdrawals are free and subsequent withdrawals will incur a fee of RM53.00 (inclusive of GST)